12 / 04 / 22
Charlie Wilson | Account Manager
Charlie. An Account Manager advocating for client success.
As part of our Account Team, Charlie ensures the smooth operation of our client accounts and spots opportunities for their continued success; that’s his bread and butter.
- A big foodie, Charlie loves finding new local hot spots with a particular fondness for Bar Iberico. Who can blame him?
- Deemed an extra from ‘Made in Chelsea’ but with a slightly less dramatic reality.
- Hotshot rugby player, of the digital variety; he’s a 4x winner (champion!) of his Six Nations Fantasy Rugby competition.
- Bibliophile? Academic? Or just a lover of a good story. Find him burrowed in a book pondering anything from Tolkien’s elves to Orwell’s dystopia.
- We promise we don’t only employ F1 fans (ahem) but Charlie’s on a mission to visit all 23 F1 races. 5 down, 18 to go. That’s dedication.
- Relishing in meeting new people, he’s something of an extrovert and loves making new acquaintances.
- He’s forever heartbroken that he never had the opportunity to see (and hear) Bowie live. Long live Ziggy!
- A blazer for every day and every occasion, Charlie has become the Colour Coordination King of Abstrakt.
There's some insightful stuff…