Love web development? Want to get your hands on some epic designs to convert to dynamic web pages? Oh, and work with a team of creatives that genuinely want to help support you in levelling up in your career? Was that a yes? Then we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and progressive developer. The person that comes on board will report to our Head of Development and will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of a wide range of digital projects.
Salary dependent on experience.
- Converting flat designs into dynamic web pages
- Creating responsive websites and emails
- Maintaining current website & adding new features
- Demonstrable ability to produce semantic, clean, and responsive HTML, CSS, JS and PHP
- Database knowledge, mainly (but not limited to) MySQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Good knowledge of web standards, responsive design and cross-browser compatibility
- Desire to learn and implement the latest technologies
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Personable, sociable and collaborative
- 2 years agency experience
In addition to the above core requirements the below experience would be well received:
- Experience with Craft CMS
- Experience with Git and version control workflow
- Experience with build tool(s) such as Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
- Understanding of web server architecture
- Understanding of on-site SEO best practice
- Understanding of performance optimisation best practice
Think you cover most of the above? Please email your CV to email@example.com covering all of your skills and experience (portfolio or links to sites indicating which section you worked on) or alternatively use the form below.