PHP / JS Developer
PHP / JS Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and progressive PHP / JS developer.
Love web development? Want to be involved in creating some badass websites / applications with amazing clients? Oh, and work with a team of creatives that genuinely want to help support you in levelling up in your career? Was that a yes?
Then we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious and progressive PHP / JS developer. The person that comes on board will report to our Technical Director and will be responsible for delivery of development work (both new builds and existing sites) across our entire portfolio of digital / web clients.
£30-£40K depending on experience
- Bespoke backend programming
- Building custom PHP modules / plugins
- Creating API integrations
- Maintaining current websites & implementing new features
- Demonstrable ability to produce semantic, clean, and responsive HTML, CSS, JS and PHP code
- Strong knowledge of databases and database design, mainly (but not limited to) MySQL
- Strong backend knowledge in PHP
- Experience with API's
- Experience with Git and version control workflow
- Experience with build tool(s) such as Webpack & Gulp
- Understanding of web server architecture
- Understanding of performance optimisation best practice
- Good knowledge of web standards, responsive design and cross-browser compatibility
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Minimum of 4 years agency experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Desire to learn and implement the latest technologies
- The ability to work on own initiative and to deliver projects independently
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Personable, sociable and collaborative
- 30 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Company closure between Christmas and New Year (in addition to annual leave)
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- City Centre location
How to apply
Think you cover most of the above? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org covering all of your skills and experience (portfolio or links to sites indicating which section you worked on) or alternatively use the form below.
Please note: we are not interested in recruitment agency support.
We’ve got it all under control. Your message has been received loud and clear. A member of our team will get back to you shortly. Over and out.