25 / 04 / 17
Jamie Jenkins, Technical Director
Jamie. A Technical Director with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Industrious in his work ethic, Jamie worked his way through the ranks of development and now leads our technical team, having started out with an apprenticeship in IT back in 2013.
- As the first employee in Abstrakt’s development department, Jamie’s built everything from scratch and we now host 50+ websites and multiple applications.
- He enjoys the opportunity for work-related travel, attending events such as Dot All Berlin and Dot All Montreal, keeping up to date with the latest in development.
- Always takes a client-first approach and ensures a seamless CMS author experience.
- A soft spot for dogs or just a dog whisperer, the studio pups know to go to Jamie for infinite fuss.
- To unwind, Jamie enjoys playing football, kickboxing, cycling and cleaning the house.
- He loves to socialise with his friends and family.
- Positive, relaxed and always there to support, Jamie’s glass is half-full.
There's some insightful stuff…
07 / 06 / 17
Why website performance matters
26 / 11 / 18
It's official, we're now a Craft CMS Partner
15 / 05 / 18
How secure is your content managed website?
29 / 03 / 18
Is your website ready for a spring clean?
01 / 02 / 19
New Adventures 2019 | Part Three: Performance
26 / 09 / 19