18 / 02 / 21
Lauren Irwin | SEO Lead
Lauren. An SEO Lead with a penchant for semantics.
With a background in film and media, Lauren transitioned into marketing, working both client and agency-side. She now heads up all things written word and strategy. Brand, content, SEO, analytics, you name it.
- A big fan of the outdoors, Lauren loves walking, hiking and spending time with friends and family in the British countryside.
- Described as a wordsmith by clients, she’s an avid writer in her own time, too and has an ongoing novel in the works.
- Revels in any opportunity to travel with friends, family or solo, and would love to see more of the world.
- Always uses data, research and a firm understanding of a markets audience to inform digital content.
- She’s an amateur cook, a clumsy baker and a keen scrumper.
- She enjoys decorating her house, creating handmade gifts, learning Spanish, and letting Spotify take the wheel.
- Proud mum to a collie-cross-parson russel terrior called Moo.
- She once watched all of the extended versions of Lord Of The Rings with commentary. Now that’s dedication.
- Laidback, easy-going and known to ‘just get on with it.’
- Avid watcher of Formula 1, Mercedes, let's goooooo!
There's some insightful stuff…