06 / 04 / 23
Lucy Williams | Lead Digital Designer
Lucy. A problem-solving Lead Digital Designer.
With two decades in digital design, you might say Lucy’s seen it all. From big brands to startups, she thrives from the challenge of creating uniquely instinctual online experiences.
- For Lucy, there’s nothing more satisfying than troubleshooting user journeys and understanding how people use a website to give them the best digital experience.
- Comfortable using both sides of the brain, Lucy balances UX thinking with beautiful creativity to design innovative and vibrant digital products.
- Need help figuring out where to go on holiday? Ask Lucy. She only went and took an entire year to travel around the world.
- Kindle reading, Studio Ghibli watching, epic print owning, tea drinking, biscuit badge wearing; Lucy is full of sunshine.
- Best contestant never to appear on the Great British Bake Off. Apparently, bread is her kryptonite, but we’re yet to see proof.
- Good vibes only; they’re catching. Lucy’s always sunnyside up, glass half full. Optimism at its finest. Sickening, right? Not really. She’s a big morale booster.
- She has something of a green thumb; she’s the owner of one of the biggest monstera plants we’ve ever seen.
There's some insightful stuff…