Mid-Weight Web Developer
Mid-Weight Web Developer
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and progressive developer.
Love web development? Want to be involved in creating some badass websites / applications with amazing clients? Oh, and work with a team of creatives that genuinely want to help support you in levelling up in your career? Was that a yes?
Then we have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and progressive mid-weight developer. The person that comes on board will report to our Technical Director and will be responsible for delivery of development work (both new builds and existing sites) across our entire portfolio of digital / web clients. This is for an in-house role only and not remote working.
Salary dependent on experience.
- Building custom PHP modules / plugins for Craft CMS
- Creating responsive websites with intuitive functionality
- Maintaining current websites & implementing new features
Demonstrable ability to produce semantic, clean, and responsive HTML, CSS, JS and PHP code.
- Experience with Craft CMS (Modules / Plugins)
- Database knowledge, mainly (but not limited to) MySQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Good knowledge of web standards, responsive design and cross-browser compatibility
- Desire to learn and implement the latest technologies
- The ability to work on own initiative and to deliver projects independently
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Personable, sociable and collaborative
- A minimum of 2 years agency experience
- Ability to work with project management team to scope out and quote for projects
In addition to the above core requirements the below experience would be well received:
- Experience with Git and version control workflow
- Experience with build tool(s) such as Webpack, Gulp or Grunt
- Understanding of web server architecture
- Understanding of on-site SEO best practice
- Understanding of performance optimisation best practice
- 30 days annual leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Company closure between Christmas and New Year (in addition to annual leave)
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- City Centre location
How to apply
Think you cover most of the above? Please email your CV to email@example.com covering all of your skills and experience (portfolio or links to sites indicating which section you worked on) or alternatively use the form below.
Please note: we are not interested in recruitment agency support.
We’ve got it all under control. Your message has been received loud and clear. A member of our team will get back to you shortly. Over and out.