We may be looking for you!
We are a fast paced, well established, brand and digital agency with an awesome client list and a fantastic reputation, which we are extremely proud of and fiercely protective.
We are going through a rapid period of growth and are looking for exceptional people to join our team. We are results driven, constantly challenge ourselves and always strive for more. If you are better then good, can bring something new to the agency and above all are passionate about doing the best work of your career we want to hear from you.
Profit sharing bonus
Modern working environment
28 days holiday
Vibrant & sociable team
Lively city centre location
Your choice of equipment
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and progressive junior developer, who is looking to take the next step in their career. The person that comes on board will report to our lead developer and will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of a wide range of digital projects.
- Converting flat PSD’s into dynamic web pages
- Creating responsive websites (mobile first approach)
- Creating responsive HTML emails
- Demonstrable ability to produce semantic, clean, and responsive HTML, CSS, JS and PHP
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Desire to learn and implement the latest technologies
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A positive and can-do attitude
- Personable, sociable and collaborative
- 2 years agency experience
In addition to the above core requirements the below experience would also be advantageous:
- Experience with Craft CMS (or any other Twig driven CMS)
- Experience with Git and version control workflow
- Experience with build tool(s) such as Grunt, Gulp or Webpack
- Understanding of web server architecture
- Understanding of on-site SEO best practice
- Understanding of performance optimisation best practice
Stoney Street, Nottingham
Competitive, dependent on experience