What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that contains data, which is downloaded by the device that you use to access our website and is stored on its hard disk. Cookies have several uses and we use them to make visiting our website a more personal experience for you. Cookies allow our website to recognise your device when you return and ensure you receive content of interest. We save information regarding your preferences or services that you have provided to us on your last visit.
The types of cookies we use
- Functional: Cookies that make sure the site works smoothly and correctly.
- Analytics: Cookies that allow us to measure the usage of the website. The data that is collected for analytics (such as which pages are viewed and the time spent on our website) allows us to analyse user journeys and make sure the experience of our website is better for everyone.
- Social networks: Cookies that allow us to share the content of our website to social networks, such as blog articles or project pages, and for tracking social network profiles and users. By accepting these cookies, you’re allowing social networks to track your browsing activity.
- Advertising: Cookies that allow us to offer you content that you may be interested in based on your browsing behaviour. By accepting these cookies, you’re allowing advertising networks such as Facebook to track your browsing activity.
- Other: Cookies that do not fit in the categories above. By accepting these cookies you are allowing social networks, advertising or other networks to track your browsing activity.