14 / 09 / 20
Nikki Taylor, Design Director
Nikki. A Design Director making a difference to digital journeys.
Designing for over a decade, Nikki’s focus is to simplify every click for users, ensuring their online experiences are effortless and instinctive. Since becoming a Director, she has supported the growth and expansion of our digital portfolio into ecommerce and beyond.
- Devoted to creating intuitive and accessible digital journeys across the web. Who doesn't love a challenge? Guiding consumers through surprise and delight is Nikki’s jam.
- Inspired by the breadth of work and industries in Abstrakt’s client pool, she loves to drive the growth of the agency and discover more business opportunities.
- A long-standing member of the 6 am club; nothing beats a motivating spin session before work.
- At weekends, she can be found discovering UK woodlands with her Chocolate Labrador, Deefer, yes that's D-for-Dog—or simply curling up with her cat, Marley, and a good movie.
- An Untappd Artisan, she’s sampled over 100 different beers in the last year alone. It’s fair to say, she’s a fond lover of a good brew in a quirky pub.
- Forever planning personal projects, she’s got a 1930s house undergoing a makeover.
- Energetic, passionate and chatty, she loves to be everyone's cheerleader. Whether that be at work or in friendship circles, she'll always champion those she cares about.
- Alongside Deefer, she’s Chief Morale Officer.
There's some insightful stuff…